CMC in partnership with Restorative Bristol
Save Time, Save Money, Save Stress: Make Mediation Work for You
Wednesday 28th June 2017 City Hall, College Green, Bristol, BS1 5TR Registration from 2.45pm,
Conference - 3.15pm – 6.30pm followed by drinks reception to 7pm
Cost: £40 + vat per person Early Bird discount available (expires 30th April 2017)
Following the success of the CMC event in London earlier in the year and partnering with Restorative Bristol, speakers at the Bristol event will include: Tesco Stores, Acas, Shaw Healthcare, Sheffield University, Newham College, Squire Patton Boggs, Royal College of Nursing and Restorative Bristol.
Speaker sessions will include:
- Understanding the barriers to implementing mediation
- Raising awareness of workplace mediation amongst staff
- Encouraging management participation
- Unsuccessful mediations – turning refusal or failure to your advantage
- Proactively addressing workplace disputes
- The role of mediation in future employment litigation
- A popular interactive session, with audience polling looking at workplace conflict
The speaker sessions will be followed by a Q & A session with an expert panel including our very own Alison Love, Managing Director of Mediation at Work.
If you are an HR practitioner or Senior Manager and need a business case for making mediation work for you, book your place by clicking below.